Wednesday 30 September 2009

In the 11s

Hi my lovelies!!!

I will get straight to the point this week for once lol:

Was: 12st
Lost: 0.5lb
Now: 11st 13.5lbs

Woooohoooooo im in the 11s!!!!! I am so excited, I also got my silver 7 I was owed from last week. Not long to go now and I cant wait.

I am so lucky though to have lost because my bf came down on friday for the weekend and my god we ate lol...chinese (from a place that does the food in boxes like america lol) I felt like I was in America, I tell ya. Yeh but to have had a loss is really good, this week I have to work really hard to have a bit more decent loss next week.

I also wore a skirt out that I got in Matalan in a size 12!!!!!! With black tights of course. I was supposed to go to Bella Italia as being a student I have got a 50% off voucher but we didnt really fancy it so, we decided to go to a chinese buffet to find it was closed...Bella Italia was in the same place but I didnt have my voucher on me and I was not going to pay full price when I knew I could have got 50% off lol...so chinese it was! Here is my outfit, featuring... "the skirt" lol:


It, "the skirt", didnt really get showcased enough lol as the chinese we then bought after discovering the closure of the buffet place was a takeaway...so I got all dressed up for nothing!

I dont think I got round to the gym at all last week....Getting ridiculous now!!! Actually I didnt get round to it so this week I really have to go!!!!!!

I need something to tone my legs...I did see a squat challenge a few months ago on someones blog so I will have a search for it and give it a go...see it it improves the thighs!!! If it was you blog, leave me a message to let me know, thanks.

Final thought "Will I get my 50lb certificate next week? 0.5lb to loose"

5 comments:

  1. the squat thing wasn't me, as I'm far too lazy, but I'm willing to bet it was the 200 squats challenge that Joy (Baby Belly Bulge Battles etc.) was doing. Here's the link to the challenge website:

    http://www.twohundredsquats.com/

    There's also 200 sit-ups, and 200 press-ups challenges if you feel super-motivated. Have fun!

    The size 12 skirt looks great on you with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, well done for getting into the 11's and good luck for that 50lb :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaframity - yes thats the one!!! Thank you sooo much x

    Thanks for the good luck Jo...I think i will need it....really struggling with 20 points, and a 9.5point ginsters new york beef deli sandwich didnt help!!! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab! I could only dream of wearing something like that!!! I did the 200 squat challenge and surprisingly enjoyed (after the first session!!) go for it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do half a pound easily! Good luck honey - love the skirt by the way!

    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete