Thursday 10 September 2009

Re-intro to gym!

Wassup yall! lol

I thought I had better do this weeks post befire Thursday turns into Friday LOL

Ok so here it is:

Was: 12st 3.5lbs
Lost: -0.5lbs
Now 12st 3lbs

Am unfortunately I am now fearful of gaining next tuesday as I went over my points yesterday BIG STYLE!! Like 10-12 points over!!!! Please dont tell me this is how I am going to act being so close to goal!!! Need to get my head screwed on! Im going the gym in a bit, YAY im back in with it i suppose. I went last week and did LBT.....ached everywhere after so this week I steppin' it up lol...Im doing step and then LBT.

Actually the only area that was not hurting last week was my stomach muscles so obviously I was not doing the positions properly!!!! Need to concentrate on that today!

Going to try and gym it at least 2 times this week as last week I managed a measley 1!!

Anywhooooo, gotta go now so catch up with ya's soon

final thought: "grand prix this weekend wooooooo come on lewis give us another burst of entertainment....!!"
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment