Tuesday 22 September 2009

And Another One...

Hehe!!!! Another silver 7!!!!!!! Infact the 7th silver 7!!! Therefore I have now lost 3 and a half stones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How amazing is that! Ok ok im done with the exclamation marks lol...ok just 1 more! LOL

So heres how wi went...well sort of:

Was: 12st 3lbs
Lost: -2lbs
Now: 12st

Ok so I said sort of because once again my leader did not recognise I had lost 49lbs...which would have given me my 7th silver 7. Instead she wrote 48lbs and why I dont know. I didnt even realise again as I forgot I was even close to another silver 7 so I was just like "jump on the scales, and jump off them".

So now I have to edit my wi log book AGAIN, and yes this will make it look messy. I am so annoyed at that, why does it always happen to me?

Anyway enough of that...I am 1lb away from my 50lb certificate and 7lbs away from goal. (I really want to use exclamation marks lol) I am so excited as I love seeing those number go down.

Right, so last week I said I wanted to go to the gym 3x...well that didnt happen but only because I caught a cold and I went once (when I had the cold) and my ears were blocked and my balance was jus wayyyyy off so I didnt really enjoy it. Decided to give it a rest till this week. My ww kitchen scales are fab too, I Love them.

Foodwise I was pretty good until Monday where I didnt really point at all...trust me to do that a day before weigh in :roll eyes:

This week my bf is coming down which mean going out for meals and having takeaways....I will eat in moderation though because I really want to get to goal soooooooo badly

Final thought "I really need to start toning up my legs now"

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, you are so close to goal. You must feel amazing! Well done you.

    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete