Tuesday 1 September 2009

September = Fresh start

...a pinch and a punch for the 1st of the month...lol....childhood memories

Hiiiiiiiii everyone, I thought I'd post today as it's the 1st of sept...everything just feels fresh! Oh yeh before I forget, at the end of every blog post I do is a little option for you to click (funny, interesting and cool), it just provides an easier way of commenting I suppose...and lets me know I have readers lol!

As you can proberly tell Im in a better mood this week:

Was: 12st 4.5lbs
Lost: -1lbs
Now: 12st 3.5lbs

So yeh I lost 1lb and that was with eating 2 kebab and chips, a mcdonalds and a kfc this week (all pointed though) How bloody awful does that sound?? Well I wont be doing that again, it was only because my bf came back off holiday and I half moved into uni halls (had no kitchen stuff or food). So its a complete 1 off. I am sooooo happy with my 1lb loss though cuz I know if I had eaten more heathily I would have got a better loss.

I didnt go to the gym either with the moving to uni halls and driving back to bham fro Milton Keynes I had no time. I have got an assignment to complete before Monday so this week will be really lucky if it sees me in the gym, but I am going to try and find time for an hour session here and there (although an hour session is more like 2hours by the time you have travelled to the gym, got changed, worked out, had a shower, got changed again and driven back home)

Big Wardrobe went really well for me I sold the light pink top I showed you all last week for a tenner plus £3.50 for postage and I should be getting a denim skirt from there in the post tomorrow........cant wait, its a size 12! I will put my username for bigwardrobe.com ------> over there somewhere as Im uploading loads of stuff 2night and a variety of sizes. Heres a sneek preview for ya



OMG i nearly forgot the say IM BACK AT MY MEETINGS now lol. The atmosphere was a little sombre though lol....I think the leader should bring a radio or something but then again with stupid laws thats probably not allowed.

Do you like what "skinny me" is wearing -------------------> over there somewhere? Its my autumn outfit lol (will change everytime I do a new post).
Also follow this blog....http://macalicious-iheartcosmetics.blogspot.com/2009/08/giveaway.html she is doing a give away (make up) and its a fantastic blog!

final thought: "I thought the 13s were hard to get out of but the 12s are absolutely ridiculous!"

x x x

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean baout going to the gym - i have to get the bus so that's about an hour getting there and back! plus my swimming having a shower etc, so need plent of time to do it!

    lucky you eating all that and still losing a lb - well done!! xxx

    ReplyDelete