Wednesday 7 October 2009

:( And Back AGAIN! :(

Results:

Was 11st 13.5lbs
Gained: +0.5lb
Now: 12st AGAIN

WTF!!! I thought I had done an dusted that stone...ok ok so I didnt have as much water as I should have and I had a few pizza slices on monday (day b4 wi) so yeh i can see where its come from BUT it doesnt have to trick me like that!!!!! B4 Wi I checked my moms new ww scales and it sais 11st 11lb.........got to wi to find otherwise.

Oh well, that'll teach me!

Ok so last week I tried out Body Jam and it was really good although I did it through a headache as I did Step, LBT the Body Jam one after another. This week though I will be more prepared with headache tablets and give it a really good go. Step nearly killed me as it does everytime I do it.

I have already banked 1 gym session today as I went to the gym while waiting for my car to be serviced THAT COST £176!!!!!!!!! grrrrr!! I am hoping to go to step, lbt and body jam 2moz again and then spinning and another gym session on monday!

Got a graduation meal to go to on the weekend for my cousin so I am going to have to be really good. I was really looking forward to getting my 50lb certificate too :(

Better luck next week eh!

Final thought: I WANT TO GET TO GOAL AND BE DONE WITH OBSSESSING OVER NUMBERS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I need to hit the gym again, I miss it, well done on doing all those classes, make sure you drink a ton of water to get the headaches gone. Well done on the weight loss you are doing fab!!! Chanel xx

    ReplyDelete