Thursday 22 October 2009

I would like your opinion

Hello lovelies!

I am much more calmer this week as I spoke to my leader and she showed me an email from the area manager saying that they had run out of 50lb certificates so she would have to order them and then send it to me asap.

I didnt weigh with the clerk either...oh and I also found out I was actually 11st 12.5lb last week after all but I will just pretend I was 11st 11.5 like I reported because...

Was: 11st 11.5lb
Lost: 0
Now: 11st 11.5lb

So technically I really lost a lb but nevermind I will just record it as a STS like I have...sorry if you have lost me lol.

Anyway I really want your opinion. Basically this is what I am aspiring to:


That model is Emanuela de Paula (face of Next) she is 5"9 in height so I think she is a realistic aspiration for me. Well sort of anyway as I am 5"10...but I dont have her bust size lol.

Yeh so I will get on with it...what I am asking is, Is she too thin? Do you think I should aspire to be be bigger than her? Personally I think her legs and figure is fabbbb and I would really love to have it but thinking about it sensibly...I really dont think my legs will ever look like hers as I have chunky legs and ridiculously BIG knees!!!!!!!!!! (you can see what I mean if you go back a few postings and look at my pics)

I would just like to know what you think anyway.

WW wise...is went spinning on Monday....and I forced myself to keep up, which I did and the day after my legs were aching like they have never ached before lol. It felt good though in a weird way :s I thought I would have put on as I keep picking at chocolate fingers and all sorts of stuff when I go home to my moms. I was even slicing chunks off the left over sunday chicken (after my meal) everytime I went into the kitchen as it was delicious!!!!!! NOW that is absolutely ridiculous but do you know what I was thinking at the time "oh its lean meat (chicken breast) it wont do that much harm" grrrrrrrr

Well at least I didnt put on but i was close as I saw the numbers flash 11st 12lb befor it settled on the 11.5lb....but then again I supppose I still would have technically lost 0.5lb anyway.

Right thats enough of my ramblings...let me know what you think about Emanuela anyway...thanks

final thought "gone over by 8points today...what is wrong with me? Seriously 20points to eat is not enough!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment