Tuesday 17 November 2009

Time 2 Get Back on Track

Hey guys!

Unfortunately I lost the plot a little since my last post. Quite alot has happened...I have had a birthday (turned 23 on Saturday)...been out for meals for both my friends bday and my own bday. And generally just being more social than normal. WW wise I sort of went one week, didnt go the next, went the week after, then last week I was ill.....so I couldnt go.

However I did go back today and here is how it went:


Was: 11st 12lb
Lost: -3lbs
Now 11st 9lb

So thats 2lbs away from goal!!!!! Really I should have reached goal weeks ago now but theres been too much messing about so as of tomorrow I will be starting fresh, including getting back into the gym and swimming!!!

Heres a pic of me on my birthday:

I got a really nice Gucci bag, Ugg boots and Tiffany & Co earrings off my boyfriends so that was nice. Hoping to go to the German Market in Birmingham city centre this weekend so that should be nice too.

I still don't have my 50lb certificate so I am going to see if I get it next week and then if not I will complain straight to weight watchers.

I have had a mooch around all of your blogs and caught up with you all again. Oh yeh annnd I got into a pair of Miss Sixtys....not the ones I named in my goal over there ----> but I still got into a pair of them so thats got to be good.

Here is my plan for the week, hopefully it will help me stay on track:


Wednesday: Swim (maybe gym too)
Thursday: LBT, Step and Body Jam
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Gym
Monday: Spinning
Tuesday: wi
Final thought: "Dont give up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment