Wednesday 14 October 2009

I got it, sort of...50lb!!!!!

Hehe Im so happy and a little confused many good things happened for me this week but at the cost of negative things....all ballanced i guess though lol. Heres how I did:

Was: 12st
Lost: -2.5 (I think)
Now: 11st 11.5lbs (i think)

Thats it you saw rightly....I think thats what I am. I really cant remember what I weighed at wi this week because the clerk got it wrong AGAIN and then to top that off she didnt acknowledge my 50lb milestone so when I pointed it out and asked her if I get a certificate she said "oh the leader doesnt do them"!!!!! Man did I see RED!

I was so gutted and angry because she messed up my wi book again, she wrote 11st 11.5lb but in the weight lost bit she wrote I lost 2lbs, when it would have been 2.5lb (dont know whether im 11st 11.5 or 11st 12.5!!!) I cant even remember because I was so upset at wi I sort of switched off anyway. I have put down 11st 11.5lb so next week I will be really satisfied with a STS. All I know is I am never weighing with HER again!!! I felt so upset I even considered changing classes.

I text my leader on the night and she apologised and said she had to order them from her area manager and I am to weigh with her next week.

But regardless of that I have reached 50lb loss so Well Done me!!!!! I really thought I would have put on again as I went out for a meal to celebrate my cousins graduation and I had a Lamb Shank it was like meat on a hugggge bone lol...very yummy though.

Plus I also wore a SIZE 10 blazer from New Look!!! OMG my arms actually fit into a SIZE 10 Yet alone my BODY lol!!!!! Well pleased at that.

final thought "I officially dislike THAT ww Clerk!!!"

2 comments:

  1. 50 lb wooohoooooo Well done Steph that is fantastic. Sometimes those clerks are so annoying and should not be allowed to weigh people if they can not calculate corretly, getting weighed can be stressful enough without the person getting it wrong, let alone the fact that we are paying for the service so it should be SPOT ON. Or you may aswell weigh at home lol lol. Well done again and size 10 that's amazing. C xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god thats amazing 50 lbs yay!!!!!!!
    they really need to sort that other woman out maybe replace her coz i,m not being funny half a pound is half a pound and that for you is your 50lbs certificate so she should be more careful and plus she should know if her leader does them they all should do!!!1

    glad ur leader was nice about it all!!!!
    really happy for u hun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete