Wednesday 29 July 2009

I went AWOL

Hey guys

I know i know i went AWOL for like 2weeks! Well thats because I wasn't on plan at all. I went to Milton Keynes from my home town and I am still there (will be here for a month). Anyway not being in my own house upset my eating because I didnt want to appear fussy so I just ate when everyone else ate and what they ate too.

But I'm back now and I went to wi yesterday and i have lost 2lbs. So my stats are:
Was: 12st 11.5lbs
Lost: -2lbs
Now: 12st 9.5lbs

Yayyyyyy! I really thought I would have put on but luckily I didnt, thank god!

I also went AWOL from the gym too but on monday I went back and I feel good. I also went today and plan on going on friday too. The Milton Keynes gym is another new enviroment for me...it in the Xscape centre and whilst running on the tread mill I can see people toboggonin, snow boarding and skiing on the indoor real snow slopes.

I am going to check out the whole centre and see what sort of shops they have there...also thinking of going to see Harry Potter tomorrow so I think I should ba able to check the place out then.

Oh yeh some woman crashed into my car while it was parked in a shopping centre carpark so its gone away to be fixed......(small dent and scrape to the passenger side door and wheel arch)

Other than that nothing else is going on.

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment