Wednesday 1 July 2009

Progress Report

Hey!!
I thought I would start off with a table view of my weightloss to date:

Pretty good huh?

This weeks stats are:

Was: 13st 4lbs
Lost: -2
Now: 13st 2lbs

Really happy with my loss this week, although I did think I would loose more because I sts last week. Anyway I have noticed a pattern occuring that goes something like this "sts, -2, sts, -2" Ridiculous eh? But then again at least there is consitancy of a kind.

Anyway I have decided to tell you all I have officially become a Body Attack feign lol. Yep, that because I am going to talk about it yet again. Basically I completely kept up and it felt gooooooood! No more feet shuffling going on for me, I was right up there lol. I dont know how I will do 2moro though because today was the day my gym membership was upgraded so now I can use the majority of the gyms in the country.........anyway I decided to try out a different branch today, only to find THERE WAS NO LADIES GYM! So rather than turn back I just got on with it...and I found a new piece of equipment...well not new but kind of because we have not got it in the ladies gym at my own branch but it is in the main gym...therefore i havent used it before (the stepper) WELL, im telling you now, my leags feel like lead!!!!!!!

You know that feeling you might have got when you first started exercising where your muscles ACHE well...yep I have that, so like I said we'll see how Body Attack goes 2moz and I only did 5mins of it aswell lol.

So anyway, this week was fine...really cant wait to see 12st something on the scales, I bought the Italian cookbook...this is getting ridiculous too, all this cookbook buying, I now have 3 *roll eyes* and no I have not cooked from any of them, but I like looking at them lol I really want the delicious 1 and the ww cooking scales!

Final thought: " i cant wait to get my free ww cookbook the sizzling summer 1.....it better be good lol"

Good Luck with your week x

No comments:

Post a Comment