Wednesday 8 July 2009

Weight Loss Visual

Hey hey hey!

Ok so it looks like I have finally broken the "sts, -2, sts" cycle! YES!!!!

My stats for this week are:

Was: 13.2
Lost: -2
Now: 13 stone

Yep that means I got another Silver 7!! Love em lol. Next week must be my week for getting into the 12s.....fingers crossed I dont sts or gain!

Anyway this week has been a good one for me, no over eating stresses lol or anything like that and plenty of exercise.

As you may or may not know, I upgraded my gym membership and I decided go back to the gym i tried out last week gym...I found that I was more motivated to run! Yes thats right RUN! lol I mean the treadmills were hugeee and it just felt different to being on a smaller treadmill in the "low ceilined, HOT spot lighted, small ladies gym" at my regular gym. So yeh that was good.

I didnt get to go to Body Attack in the end because my legs were in agony from the stepper and I was tired anyway BUT I did try out 2 classes at the new gym and they were FABBBBBBBBBB. I did Hulaerobics and Salsa...absolutely fabulous I love it, Im definitely going back. I also did the group cycle class at my regular gym which has changed its name to vibe. AMAZING the music was good and the man was motivating and I am really going to miss that class when away.

Ok so now I am going to give u all a visual of the amount of weight I have lost...I started collecting this info last week when I was 13stone 2lbs so I am now even smaller, potentially.
This is when I first started ww last year (2008) at 16stone 3lbs in comparision to now:

And my then bmi...


This is where I was when I restarted ww this feb (2009) at 15sone 7lbs in comparison to now:



And my then bmi...

This is me now in comparison to my goal weight:


And my bmi now...

No comments:

Post a Comment