Wednesday 15 July 2009

Goal Officially Set

Hey guys!

Right so I was going to write this post 2moro but I am sooooo bored I thought I might as well do it now.

At wi today (well yesterday now looking at the time) I was pretty happy:
Was: 13stone
Lost: -2.5lbs
Now: 12st 11.5lbs

Yeh so thats why lol, i lost 2.5lbs although now I am stressing thinking next week will be a sts or something worst....dunno why, I guess I am just too used to loosing 2lbs at a time. Anyway I officially set my goal with my leader today....dunno what to make of my meetings to be honest as the first goal I set with her was 13st 10lbs and then when I reached there nothing happened, didnt set another on or anything, and she didnt acknowledge it. Also a few months ago asked my leader if I could set my final goal weight and she said "no we will set mini goals and set the big one when we get closer to there" (obviously that didnt happen) So today I just told her I want to set my final goal and so we did. Its 11st 7lbs which wont be new to you guys but now it is officially set.

To be honest Im thinking did she not want to set my goal because she wanted me to continue paying for the meetings? Then I thought well what I pay probably does not benefit her directly so I dont know what was up with that situation.

ANYWAY lol....didnt go body attack this week.....was busy moving my stuff from my uni halls back home and was just exhausted. But I made myself go to hulaerobics and salsacise......only just though!!!!! Also went to Vibe (spinning with a twist) on monday and that was brill. The instructer said next weeks session will be the hardest one yet and i wont be there......not happy about that.

I had a chinese today after wi so I am feeling a little guilty and a lot stuffed lol......I feel so bad and I really hope it doesnt show next week!!!!!!!!

I will start a new card next week, (to record my wi) already got it this week, fingers crossed the leaders helper wont make it look amess because that annoys me!!! Anyway thats all for now

Byeeee x x x

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your loss honey! i wouldn't feel too bad about the chinese - i think we all treat ourselves after weigh in! you're doing really well though :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ran across your blog and just want to say your doing AWESOME! I am trying to get back on track as well. But you are making great progress.

    Keep up the good work :)

    Nina

    ReplyDelete