Thursday 6 August 2009

Slippin'

Hello all...

I am so naughty....I have left it so long to post and look its thursday already lol. Well anyway im sort of slipping but I think I have caught myself. Actually first of all let me reveal how this weeks wi went:

Was: 12st 9.5lbs
Lost: -1.5lbs
Now: 12st 8lbs

So wi went well......for some reason I was really dreading it and actually felt ill stepping on to the scales lol but yeh that went ok. But now I have to find a new building in a city I am not from of familiar with...because the ww meeting is moving for 2weeks because of something so that should be fun...NOT (remember that lol, saying "not" after everything)

Ok well here's the "slipping" part- after wi I had a chicken kebab and chips...not too bad but I then had a 1/4 of my sisters beef and onion pie and the chicken kebab was horrible...tasted a bit burnt like charcoally but not in a good way BUT yes i still ate it lol. AND then today my sister said "i want a pizza" - shes 6years old. - so I said OK lets order a pizza.......HOWEVER I did order it with low fat cheese but the chicken kicker side couldnt have helped lol

So anyway to compensate for that I promised to go skipping out side with my sister and I nearly backed out but she wouldnt let me so round of applause for her...I got on my gear (sound a bit like a drug dealer there lol)...I'l start again....I put on my exercising clothes and she skipped and I ran....Loved it, definately going again 2moz...actually I want to go all week...I think that should be my goal for this week.

Finally I didnt go gym today as planned but I will definately go 2moro...

Final final thought of the night..."I cant wait to eat 2moz" yep, im feeling like that unfortuantely

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment