Wednesday 12 August 2009

Congratulations to MEEEEEEE!

I have just spent the morning working out all of my achievements and if you dont mind me saying they are fanttttttttttaaaastic!!!! I will start with how I got on at wi:

Was: 12st 8lbs
Lost: -2lbs
Now: 12st 6lbs

Woohoooo! Ok well I got my 6th silver 7 yesterday meaning I have lost 3stone 1lb on this journey (feb-now) not to mention the 10 or 11lb I lost last year during my 1st ww attempt!

I checked my BMI and as it stand I AM HEALTHYYYYY!!!! My BMI is 24.96 and I am welllllll pleased!!! I have 13lbs to go until I get to goal now and I can hardly wait. As you all might know I have not being weighing at my normal ww because Im in a different city (for another 3weeks now) so I have been a visitor! I am hoping my leader will be proud by the time I get back, which should be just intime to scoop up my 50lbs certificate...which I hope I dont achieve before I get back (sounds silly, I know)

Actually I am also hoping that the ww scales at my normal meeting dont show me something ugly when I jump on them lol......nevertheless it will only be a few lbs difference if any at all. But forget that, i'll cross that bridge when I get to it as NOTHING as in NADA can burst my bubble today!!!!!!!!


I wonder if I look different compared to when my bf went on holiday (2.5wks ago)??? Hopefully he will have a nice surprise when he gets back anyway (3weeks from now).

Good Luck to all with their weight loss this week!
x x x

2 comments:

  1. Well done YOOOUUU! lol!

    Seriously though you have done awesomely well.

    I blinked when I read your 'loves' in the sidebar. I misread it and thought 'Spending time with the bf, Lewis Hamilton' meant that LH was your bf! If only eh? Though I'm sure you wouldn't trade your bf for all the dishy, millionaire F1 stars in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thank you so much......i agree with u on Lewis Hamilton..if only lol...if my bf reads this he wont be too happy, he's v.jealous of my crush on LH lol. Gosh u got me thinking now lol. x x x

    ReplyDelete