Wednesday 19 August 2009

feeling like BLEUGGGH!

Weight went ok....did hope to loose a little more but nevermind:

Was: 12st 6lbs
Lost: -1lb
Now: 12st 5lbs

So 1lb, nothing great but I should moan either. I have sorta written this week off already as my aunty is having a surprise bday party on Saturday and there is going to be LOADSSSSSSSSSSSSS of good food I have not eaten in ages!!!!!! But then again I suppose I should still try as I really want to get to goal and I really want a loss next week.

Also I had a McDonalds for dinner 2night and I havent pointed anything so I feel like Im loosing already........not loosing weight lol.....loosing the week!

I will point it though cuz I have only had a glass of orange juice and about 5points worth of pasta 2day so I suppose it is not too bad really. I need to save points for saturday if I am going to be successful any at all!!! And Im so hungry all the time!

Has Any1 got any nice 0.point snack suggestions I can fill up on?

I would also like to take the opportunity to draw ur attention to the GOAL countdown over ------> there and also if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will find my weight and bmi tracker.....I have no idea how to get it to the top of the blog where normal people have it.

Anyway thats all for now.......oh yeh aint been gym in like 2weeks but I have been running outside....I cant wait to get home so I can get back into my routine.

Final thought: "I wonder how I will manage going the gym balanced with placement, placement portfolio, uni lectures, assignments and a dissertation?????? hmmmm!"

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment