Tuesday 2 June 2009

Wi & Starting to think about goal

Hey Guys!


Well I am well happy tonight as i lost 3.5lbs at wi!!!!!! My Stats are now...

Was: 13st 9.5lbs
Lost: -3.5lbs
Now: 13st 6lbs

I have set my goal to 11st 7lbs and I have just realised that it is under 2st away!!!!! Its a bit scary to tell u the truth but I am getting there and before I know it I will be in those Miss Sixty's I want to get back into!!!

Ok so this week was a bit risky for me from Saturday - as we know the weather was gorge and it made me eat lol.....ok ok I made me eat I had 2 mini almond magnums amongst other things and 10 YES 10 CHOCOLATES from Thorntons - went over that day by 4.5 points and as you can tell I did not use my point wisely!!!

Sunday was the family BBQ day...I had 2 Turkey sausages, a 1/4 pounder burger, 1/2 a lamb shish kebab, 3 Chicken Legs and Salad (all through the course of the day) I did stick to diet coke But because I had to pull back points from Sat, I went over by 12 points!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say Monday was fun....NOT....I had 10 points to eat to compensate for the BBQ and I did it (I do not recommend my style of pigging out)

Anyway exercising was much better for me, didnt get time to do a class but I will try harder to do at least 1 this week. I did go to the gym 3x and swim 3x (1/2 mile non stop each time) and I also ran around the block down by the canal with my cousin (a fit skinny minnie) who said she was proud of me because she did not expect me to get as far as I did without stopping. Made me smile.

Anyway, onwards and upwards - well maybe that should be downward lol


Mwah x x x

1 comment:

  1. WOW well done, fab result. I was thinking I wonder what I will look like 50 lbs lighter, it's quite daunting as it's the unknown. Your goal of 11 st 7 is the same as mine, oh I can't wait. The shopping will be fab :0)

    ReplyDelete