Tuesday 16 June 2009

Lazy Week

Hey guys!

Hiiiii new followers *waves* thanks for following, hope you all enjoy!

My stats this week are:

Was: 13.6
Lost: -2
Now: 13.4

Woo! So yeh I lost 2lbs! BUT no I should not be celebrating because I think I really sts.....heres the story...

...I stayed in bed all day today and I played the sims3 for most of the day, I only got up to have a drink of orange juice!! And to have a shower!!! So I guess you're wondering how I managed to eat without getting up? Nope, unfortunately I have not discovered anything new lol...I simply did not eat. So now im thinking hmmmm.....next weeks wi will be fun, NOT because I think I will sts next week as I will be eating like I usually do before wi.

Anyway enough of that because Im starting to confuse and loose myself, so god help u guys when reading lol

Im reaaaaallllly sorry but there is more bad news...i went to the gym on wednesday and didnt go back until yesterday!!! What the hell was I thinking????????? You may well ask because I really dont know why I did that. I did have my cousins down but they are no strangers and I see them all the time, we are very close so I could have still gone to the gym, but no not me. Trust me it does not feel good.

This week I aim to do alot of cardio and a little bit of weights in order to hopefully save myself at the next wi.

Hope u all had a better week than I did

x x x

1 comment:

  1. Well done, great result!!! I'm sure you would have had the same result even if you did eat, don't be too hard on yourself.

    Well my week has consisted of a lot off *food* see my blog for details :0)

    Body attack for me 2mrw, hope you managed to get to yours this week too.

    Chanel xx

    ReplyDelete