Tuesday 23 June 2009

6th sense

Hey!

Ur probably wondering "why 6th sense?"...and if your not, I bet you are now lol. Well I sts this week and once again I could just feel it in my body that I had sts. Gotta be my 6th sense right?

Anyway, this week has not been too bad. I went to body attack and again, there was repeatition of my feet shuffling along the floor half way through lol, however I will still continue as I can only get better, I hope.

I also went to RPM and it was hard but enjoyable. Will be doing both again this week but hopefully I will get round to my swimming too as I didnt quite manage it this week. I did want to go to a class called Group-Cycle yesterday because this woman at my gym was telling me how good it was and how the instructor gets off his bike and dances and its really motivating lol (gotta see that)....but my boyfriend came down on Sunday and only left today so I couldn't go :( I will definately be going next moday though. I think I also want to try Boxercise, Body Pump and Body Combat...although I am apprehensive about what they will involve (cant do press ups lol).

Anyway, I upgraded my membership so that I can use any Virgin gym in the country as I will be in a different city mid July for about 4weeks; I found out the local does hulaerobics and kettlebells...so I will defo try them.

Other than that everything has been fine!

Final thought....I had Pizza express yesterday and it was Yum, if you go and you have points to spare, well many points to spare lol, i recommend Apollo de Astra!

xmwahx

1 comment:

  1. Hey WW buddy,well done a sts is good, i know what u mean when u say 6th sense sometimes u just know when you have not lost. Good luck for next week I did not make wi on Sun as I forgot we were at my OH parents for the weekend in Buckinghamshire. But I will be back to wi on Sunday.

    Which city are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete