Tuesday 9 June 2009

Gotta Work Harder

Hiya!

I really need to push myself further this week as I have a feeling my weight loos may be slowing down...but Im always dramatic like that lol. I STS today so I have decided to go mad at the gym 2moz, Thursday and Friday.

OMG....talking about the gym....last wednesday or thursday (cant remember which) I went to Body Attack!!!! Special Shout out to Chanel for that (*waves*) lol......she posted about really enjoying body attack and it sounded really good so I went along (to one at my gym) and guys I am serious "IT REALLY ATTACKED MY BODY" lol.....it was such hard work...but I am going to continue because I can really see how it will improve my fitness...actually I am a bit shocked I STS this week because the work out was like MEGA lol. It got to the point where I just had no energy to lift my arms and legs...I kept moving but by the end my feet where shuffling along the floor lol.


For thouse of you who do not know what Body Attack involves...my gym
describe it as...


"A rocket fuelled combination of music and moves. Simple yet
effective choreography ensures that participants get fit, stay fit or get
fitter."

So yeh thats it. Even though I was practically dead at the end I did consider walking through the spinning doors as the class was just starting but I didnt in the end...maybe I should have though, might have got me a weight loss this week.

Oh well never mind! Anyway this week overall has bee good for me. Since I started ww in feb I have not had an off week at all so thats a great achievment for me....dont want to jinx it though.

I also graduated from the 13 Stone Wannabes (had to reach 13st 7lbs) on the ww board and as a result I have joined the 12 Stone Chasers!

Ok well thats it for now...oh yeh I am going to go through the ww cook book I bought at wi today the "just for me" one...so see ya nxt week...or maybe mid week if I have anything signifcant to report.

p.s. Hope Chanel had a good time at the Beyonce Concert!!! Please please share the pics x x x

1 comment:

  1. Hey omg i'm so pleased u enjoyed Body Attack I love it, it's hard work but good. Yep yep I enjoyed Beyonce she was fantastic! I would not worry about your sts as you lost a good amount last week so just think if it over 2 weeks. Right i'm off to do my Beyonce blog C xx

    P.S I was reading your past post about the piaella you made with prawns and that you were put off prawns cause they are the cleaners of the ocean omg I was crying with laughter literally for about 10 mins, You crack me up hahahahahahaha, i'm still laughing too funny. Lucky I don't eat prawns as that would put mne off too!

    ReplyDelete