Wednesday 6 May 2009

Oh so very nearly there!!!

I lost ANOTHER 2lbs!!! WOOP WOOP! I am so happy because I had Nandos twice this week and couldnt point it properly because I had a new addition to their menu. A chicken wrap!! AND omg it was so nice, hence why I went back for more lol...well actually that makes it sound worst then it is, heres what happened.

I went to the gym and opposite my gym is a Nandos, I was dying to try the new wrap from last week so I said I will have a hard work out at the gym and then go to have my lunch at Nandos..which i did. But then I went to do some uni work at my cousins and at dinner time they were like "lets go to Nandos" so i trundled along AGAIN...and had the sam thing.

I was good though because instead of chips i had a corn on the cob with both meals. And i had no butter or peri-naise!
Yummy!!

OK so I cant really write much more than this because I have so much work to do over the next few weeks so I apologise in advance for the boring posts to come.

Im nearly in the 13s!!! OMG Fingers crossed for next week!

Had a good week, gymed it loads...lovin it.

Have a good week! x

No comments:

Post a Comment