Wednesday 20 May 2009

25lbs off


Yes you saw right lol.....i have lost 25 lbs...well 25lbs+ really.

I am really pleased as you could probably imagine. I am also really happy because [sorry if i mentioned this before] I feel like I am making progress. When I was wit ww last year the lightest i got to was 14st before I threw in the towel and gained weight again. So now that I am under 14st I feel like getting somewhere now whereas before I was just loosing what I should have never gained.

Basically, to put it simply, loosing weight has become eXciTiNg again lol.

Ok just incase you didnt know, I lost 3lbs with week and I am now 13st 9.5lbs.
So anyway I went to the gym today but I was not too happy with myself because I just felt tired and didnt go at it 100% like I usually do....Im a bit like Angie from The Biggest Loser, here she is: because "Im not happy until I see sweat, dripping" LOL....and I just was not seeing it today.
I did go for a swim too though for half an hour which went well, so not too bad.
Right then thats all for now
Cyas nxt week!
xxMwahxx

No comments:

Post a Comment