Wednesday 13 May 2009

10% I am!


I got my 10% but it was a bitter sweet moment unfortunately!!!

There was a new leaders helper at wi and i had to go to her....she was finding it difficult to total up how many lbs i had lost....had to do it myself! AND she missed the fact that i got my 10%....i didnt realise either at the time becuase i was too busy telling her how many lbs i had lost and reminding her that I had gained another silver 7 at the same time!!!

I am well annoyed....their leader helpers are no good!!


So anyway I only found out I got my 10% when I got home and put the weight loss into the ww tracker.

Anyway enough moaning from me because I CRACKED ANOTHER STONE BARRIER..........WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! I am now in the 13s! Imagine that!

Here are my current stats for this week:

Lost: -2.5lbs
Was:14st 1lb
NOW 13st 12.5lbs


Sooooo this week was my bf's birthday and we went to the Ramada Hotel Birmingham City Centre...our room overlooked the canal and it was lovely. BUT i ate like an idiot!!! I saved my points on the friday and only ate a sandwich all day until he arrived from "outta town" lol and then when we go to the hotel we decided to have a Nandos takeaway so i had the new chicken wrap (pointed it as 8 points....purely a guess) and a corn on the cob. I RESISTED CHIPS!!! Oh yeh, i had a starter though....pitta bread and red pepper dip!

Then I had pineapple and mango slices from the mini Tescos shop next to the hotel, and then i had a 500ml gigner beer and also a 500ml Lucozade. I also bought a cheese salad......because i was too craven and copied my bf thinking i would be hungry in the hotel and need something to eat. However i didnt eat the CHEESE, laden with mayo salad at all.

On the Saturday we went to the Gourmet Burger Kitchen and i ordered a lamb burger and chips. BF had barbeque burger and chips and parmeson salad....we split out burgers and exchanged 1half and I had half of his salad! To drink i had diet 7up (good girl).

THEN in the evening I had a Pizza Express pizza and no i did not have the laggera....i had the pollo something and a hot chocolate and a diet coke and it was NICE but i felt guilty. Then we passed by the "tescos" and i got an egg sandwich (lite choices) just incase i got hungry, which i did later on so i ate that an alll.!!



Sunday morning (his birthday) before checkout we went to Cafe Rouge which was above the hotel and i had a nice breakfast....potatoe slices, scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatoe, toast YUM YUM and a hot chocolate and that was me.

So yeh i was quite bad but i pointed it all up as best as i could and ate salad for the rest of the sunday, had 10points on the monday and ate salad the rest of it and then had a milky bar and salad on the tuesday (wi day) and i lost 2.5lbs.

Wont be doing that in a hurry again though.

Cya nxt week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for your message on my blog, yep I went "AWOL" for a minute...........lol lol. I was just reading your last blog update and u sound just like me especially with the eating, we stayed in Birmingham last month in the Hilton and I ate non stop.......the funny thing is I didn't even gain it was afterwards that the trouble started!

    I am 5ft 8 and my jeans I am wearing are a size 16 from NEXT, I am a true Pear shape...lol. We have very similar stats but I have another 4 lbs to go until 10% which I hope to do soon. My goal weight is 11 st 7 and I can't wait!

    Feel free to email me (address on my blog), take care Chanel xx

    ReplyDelete