Thursday 30 April 2009

Last 2 weeks

OMG im so sorry, I did not realise i had not blogged last week!

I lost 0.5lbs last week which i was pleased with as a loss is a loss!

This week i lost a futher 2lbs woo!

I am now 14.3stone.......still in the 14s but not long to go now until i see the 13s.

Ive got loadssssssss of uni work to be doing and im so unmotivated at the mo but I have to become motivated as I have an exam in 2weeks time!

I have also put a stop to well basically binging on a take away after wi because I can see now it is hindering my weight loss. Hopefully the week coming i will get a bigger loss.

I have found some lovely things:

Options Belgian Choc Hot Choc 0.5points
mug
Tescos lite chioces spag and meatballs YUM



And some other stuff i cant remember right now...good eh lol.

cya nxt week.

No comments:

Post a Comment