Saturday 11 April 2009

The Basics

Hello readers!

Thanks for dropping by a welcome to my blog. I am not new to blogging, however I am new to blogging on this site.


My blog will be about my battle to loose weight and to get healthy. Therefore it is called "The Body Battle". I call it a battle because that is exactly what it is and has been for me.


I LOVE FOOD!



^ That very thing is my problem because as we know with food comes fat, well only if you don't know how to control your intake and guess what...unfortunately i dont! However, this is my journey or battle or whatever you want to call it to take control over food and not let "it" control me.

Ok so as I said I am not new to blogging so I am in two minds whether to transfer all of my previous postings over to here or to simply link it or both or none?


That's alot of "or's" which means alot of options so I guess I had better get on with it...so here it is
To read the story so far go to www.extrapounds.com/blog/revealinthemodel

No comments:

Post a Comment