Wednesday 15 April 2009

On the move!

Thank god for wi on tuesday. I found out I am finally on the move again! I lost a further 2.5lbs after a 1lb gain last week.

So it was the wi after Easter....so I'm really happy! I was really good over Easter but then I saw my sisters Thorntons Bunny in the fridge that she had half eaten....I broke a piece off...then another piece...and then another!

But luckily I was good enough all week so it didnt really show on the scales.

Im really enjoying the gym, I got my programme set by a member of staff at the gym but I would still like ideas about what works for them at the gym. I still need to do a class but Im soooo scared I wont keep up.

Besides everytime I get the the gym I've missed the morning classes and I'm wayyyy too early for the evening classes so I guess I need to either get up earlier or go to the gym later. I suppose I wont have that problem when uni starts back agian. Hopefully.

Stats
Now: 14st 5.5lbs
loss of: -2.5lbs
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment